Forever friends
Welcome to Friend Rules!

Forever friends

welcome to forever friends :)
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming Online
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm by Admin

» Yeah it's me Nilla :P
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm by Admin

» New music updated! :D
Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 pm by Admin

» Anime shows
Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am by Admin

» YO!!! people><
Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 am by Admin

» Zdrawo / Hello XD
Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 pm by Tova-kun

» Buttah here
Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:41 am by Tova-kun

» Favorite anime Shows
Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm by Admin

» Icy_Nanasaki
Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
 
darklumina08
 
Tova-kun
 
Kebuum
 
blackbubble
 
Mari-Chan♥
 
risingswordz
 
NalfThing
 
BloodyUchiha
 
Hinata
 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Share | 
 

 Anime shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5188
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Anime shows   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:35 am

What anime are you watchin now?

___________________
Otaku 24 from Myanimelist
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
BloodyUchiha



Posts : 1
Points : 4960
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey Otaku24, what going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5188
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 pm

BloodyUchiha wrote:
Hey Otaku24, what going on.
not much and just call me Buttah thats my nickname btw go introduce yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
risingswordz

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 5003
Join date : 2010-07-21
Location : Unknown Lands.. ;D

PostSubject: Gahh   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Anime im watchin' now IS:

Asobi ni Ikuyo
Sekirei
Seitokai Yakuindomo
High school of the Dead
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
One Piece


(Isn't it too long? > <Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com <<<- when bored
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5188
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:27 pm

risingswordz wrote:
Anime im watchin' now IS:

Asobi ni Ikuyo
Sekirei
Seitokai Yakuindomo
High school of the Dead
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
One Piece


(Isn't it too long? > <Wink
cool Very Happy

___________________
Otaku 24 from Myanimelist
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5094
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:45 am

watching right now..uhhh:
K-ON!! (of course)
Mitsudomoe (loli side is coming >:3)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn (kinda lazy to watch it =_=)
One Piece (I was FORCED to watch it)
Sono Hanabira OVA 1 (this is not RECOMMENDED for ya!)

i think thats all hehehe xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5188
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:21 pm

darklumina08 wrote:
watching right now..uhhh:
K-ON!! (of course)
Mitsudomoe (loli side is coming >:3)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn (kinda lazy to watch it =_=)
One Piece (I was FORCED to watch it)
Sono Hanabira OVA 1 (this is not RECOMMENDED for ya!)

i think thats all hehehe xDD
how is the last one NOT RECOMMENDED FOR US? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5094
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
watching right now..uhhh:
K-ON!! (of course)
Mitsudomoe (loli side is coming >:3)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn (kinda lazy to watch it =_=)
One Piece (I was FORCED to watch it)
Sono Hanabira OVA 1 (this is not RECOMMENDED for ya!)

i think thats all hehehe xDD
how is the last one NOT RECOMMENDED FOR US? LOL

ohhh nothing, just some girls who are ****ing themselves and nothing more >:3 in short... *whisper*
Spoiler:
 
xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5188
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 pm

darklumina08 wrote:
Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
watching right now..uhhh:
K-ON!! (of course)
Mitsudomoe (loli side is coming >:3)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn (kinda lazy to watch it =_=)
One Piece (I was FORCED to watch it)
Sono Hanabira OVA 1 (this is not RECOMMENDED for ya!)

i think thats all hehehe xDD
how is the last one NOT RECOMMENDED FOR US? LOL

ohhh nothing, just some girls who are ****ing themselves and nothing more >:3 in short... *whisper*
Spoiler:
 
xDD
woah wat?! O.O Surprised i see SHAME ON U xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
Tova-kun

avatar

Posts : 10
Points : 4546
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 20
Location : Škofja vas, Republic of Slovenia SLO (Independent)

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 pm

BOMBSHELLS FROM THE SKY! XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5188
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am

Tova-kun wrote:
BOMBSHELLS FROM THE SKY! XDDD
XDD is that really an anime show?

___________________
Otaku 24 from Myanimelist
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anime shows   

Back to top Go down
 
Anime shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anime Openings and Closings
» Mai-HiME: Manga or Anime?
» Anime and Manga Awards Show
» If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?
» Denerop's Mai-HiME/Otome & anime work here!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever friends :: Your first category :: Portal-
Jump to: