Forever friends
Welcome to Friend Rules!

Forever friends

welcome to forever friends :)
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming Online
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm by Admin

» Yeah it's me Nilla :P
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm by Admin

» New music updated! :D
Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 pm by Admin

» Anime shows
Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am by Admin

» YO!!! people><
Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 am by Admin

» Zdrawo / Hello XD
Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 pm by Tova-kun

» Buttah here
Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:41 am by Tova-kun

» Favorite anime Shows
Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm by Admin

» Icy_Nanasaki
Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
 
darklumina08
 
Tova-kun
 
Kebuum
 
blackbubble
 
Mari-Chan♥
 
risingswordz
 
NalfThing
 
BloodyUchiha
 
Hinata
 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Share | 
 

 Kind of music you want

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Kind of music you want   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Come over and discuss about the music you want in the playlist just tell me the song or give me the link and i'll add it in for ya if its horror ask Mars... xD that is all Very Happy good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
risingswordz

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 5133
Join date : 2010-07-21
Location : Unknown Lands.. ;D

PostSubject: lol   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:49 pm

My kind of music?
Hm.. anime op?
Or something?
Or or or or or..
Gah idk.
bounce
Just put any =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com <<<- when bored
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 am

risingswordz wrote:
My kind of music?
Hm.. anime op?
Or something?
Or or or or or..
Gah idk.
bounce
Just put any =D
tell me an anime opening and i'll put it in Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5224
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:04 am

oh any anime xD
but ill be happy if u put K-ON!! all songs~
don't say lazy
No, Thank you
Fuwa Fuwa time
Cagayake Girls
and much more! xDD
oh! i also like:
mitsudomoe (ep and op)
To Aru No Railgun (i dont know if i told the correct tilte Razz) also ep and op
hidamarai sketch (ep and op)
thats all for now ehehe. xDD

THNX! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:24 pm

darklumina08 wrote:
oh any anime xD
but ill be happy if u put K-ON!! all songs~
don't say lazy
No, Thank you
Fuwa Fuwa time
Cagayake Girls
and much more! xDD
oh! i also like:
mitsudomoe (ep and op)
To Aru No Railgun (i dont know if i told the correct tilte Razz) also ep and op
hidamarai sketch (ep and op)
thats all for now ehehe. xDD

THNX! ^^
U GOT IT BABY! Very Happy thanks for lettin me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5224
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
oh any anime xD
but ill be happy if u put K-ON!! all songs~
don't say lazy
No, Thank you
Fuwa Fuwa time
Cagayake Girls
and much more! xDD
oh! i also like:
mitsudomoe (ep and op)
To Aru No Railgun (i dont know if i told the correct tilte Razz) also ep and op
hidamarai sketch (ep and op)
thats all for now ehehe. xDD

THNX! ^^
U GOT IT BABY! Very Happy thanks for lettin me know

theres a lot more where it came from >:3 ehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5224
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:13 pm

more!!
bad apple
tsurupetten
po pi po
Polka Levan
niconico reimu (not sure)
(all from touhou)
so-ra-no-wo-to (ep and op)

EXTRAS!
apu-pu-pue pue by konata
timotei~ by konata

thnx again! hehe and sorry to bother lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:56 pm

darklumina08 wrote:
more!!
bad apple
tsurupetten
po pi po
Polka Levan
niconico reimu (not sure)
(all from touhou)
so-ra-no-wo-to (ep and op)

EXTRAS!
apu-pu-pue pue by konata
timotei~ by konata

thnx again! hehe and sorry to bother lol
wat the? xD timotei? oh wow but okay u got it girl Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5224
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
more!!
bad apple
tsurupetten
po pi po
Polka Levan
niconico reimu (not sure)
(all from touhou)
so-ra-no-wo-to (ep and op)

EXTRAS!
apu-pu-pue pue by konata
timotei~ by konata

thnx again! hehe and sorry to bother lol
wat the? xD timotei? oh wow but okay u got it girl Razz

haha timotei~ konata is just so cute there! >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm

darklumina08 wrote:
Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
more!!
bad apple
tsurupetten
po pi po
Polka Levan
niconico reimu (not sure)
(all from touhou)
so-ra-no-wo-to (ep and op)

EXTRAS!
apu-pu-pue pue by konata
timotei~ by konata

thnx again! hehe and sorry to bother lol
wat the? xD timotei? oh wow but okay u got it girl Razz

haha timotei~ konata is just so cute there! >.<
i can tell Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5224
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:01 pm

wanna cuddle her!! ehehehe
kona-chan, where can i download some vocaloid songs? any ideas? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 am

darklumina08 wrote:
wanna cuddle her!! ehehehe
kona-chan, where can i download some vocaloid songs? any ideas? xD
do u mean download on an ipod or something like that or on the playlist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5224
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
wanna cuddle her!! ehehehe
kona-chan, where can i download some vocaloid songs? any ideas? xD
do u mean download on an ipod or something like that or on the playlist?
on ipod ehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 pm

darklumina08 wrote:
Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
wanna cuddle her!! ehehehe
kona-chan, where can i download some vocaloid songs? any ideas? xD
do u mean download on an ipod or something like that or on the playlist?
on ipod ehehe
ooh I GOT A SITE! Very Happy http://www.video2mp3.net/ u can download there for free just copy the youtube site and paste it on there Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
darklumina08



Posts : 21
Points : 5224
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 21
Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
wanna cuddle her!! ehehehe
kona-chan, where can i download some vocaloid songs? any ideas? xD
do u mean download on an ipod or something like that or on the playlist?
on ipod ehehe
ooh I GOT A SITE! Very Happy http://www.video2mp3.net/ u can download there for free just copy the youtube site and paste it on there Razz
O.O thnx kona-chan!! ?/> horray!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcombo.com/myo2/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58
Points : 5318
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:04 am

darklumina08 wrote:
Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
Admin wrote:
darklumina08 wrote:
wanna cuddle her!! ehehehe
kona-chan, where can i download some vocaloid songs? any ideas? xD
do u mean download on an ipod or something like that or on the playlist?
on ipod ehehe
ooh I GOT A SITE! Very Happy http://www.video2mp3.net/ u can download there for free just copy the youtube site and paste it on there Razz
O.O thnx kona-chan!! ?/> horray!
ur welcome xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendsrule.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kind of music you want   

Back to top Go down
 
Kind of music you want
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What music is George listening to?
» ALW ranked tops as a music thief
» Phantom Essay: music & character
» Angel of Music, by Carrie Hernandez
» Weegee's awesome videos of music

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever friends :: Music-
Jump to: